|Entry No.||Occasion||Surname, name, father's name, sex||Date and Year/Number||Place of Registration|
|23||Santirokos||Yachne Blumzon'aise, Calelis Nochumson'as||1923.03.18 (2)||Linkuva|
|63||Mirties||Ete-Beile Blumzon ' leve Aronas|
|11||Gimimo||Smuel-Ovsei Kotlovic`, Benjamin|
|53||Gimimo||Is`ma Nochumson`as, Caleli's|
|49||Gimimo||Simonas Girs`'as, Saulas|
|52||Gimimo||Girs`'as Nochumsonas, Caleli's|
1. "Santirokos" = marriage
2. "Mirties" = death
3. "Gimimo" = birth
4. "Nyas" = male
5. "Moteris" = female. Entry number 63 above shows
Nyas but is believed to have been a mistake and should be Moteris.
6. In the case of marriages the father of the bride's name is given. See Entry 23. Caleli's was the father of Yachne.
7. In the case of deaths the father is shown. See Entry 63. Aronas was the father of Ete-Beile.
8. In the case of births the father's name is shown. e.g Entry 11. Benjamin was the father of Smuel-Ovsei.
9. Entry 53. Is`ma Nochumson` as became known as Sydney Nochumsohn, born exactly one year after his parents marriage. See Entry 23.
10. Entry 52. Girs`'as Nochumsonas became known as Harry Nochumsohn.
[Table of Contents] [Background - Journey to Linkova] [The Journey to Linkuva] [Photograph Gallery - Linkuva, Lithuania] [Maps of Lithuania] [Blumsohn tree] [Linkuva Directory] [Linkuva and Holocaust Resources] [Audio testimony - Murder in Linkuva]